Sunday, November 16, 2008

Don't cry because it ended; smile because it happened...

FINALLY....

I managed to sit down properly n spend some time creating a new blog...
been saying for months now that i wanted to start blogging again but as usual my "SUPER CBB SYNDROME" always kicked in and i throw far far away my thought.LOL

First Out of all I wanna say Shankyuu to:
VickyWong- for helping me to find blogskin(after i spend hours on blogskins and finally figured that i can't copy paste the link anymore).~.~ AND also trying to figure out how to change the colour settings(I figured it out after a while and we both said "cpd"=) )
Claudia Lim- for encouraging me to choose a VERY childish blogskin.LOL

Nowwww....
To those who invented "TEE", I shall complain complain complain about the timetable management.. sighhh
I HAVE freakin 9 days break after my second last exam for me to slack and procastinate before i have to study hard again for JAP :(

TIMETABLE:
1. Discrete *tick*
2. EALD *tick*
3. Chem *tick*
4. Human Bio *tick*
5. Japanese (3 more days left)

time past damnnnn slowwwwww... I wanna just get everything over and done with AND GOOO HOMEEEE... :D:D
BUT that also means that Vic is leaving very soon too :'(

Missing those who already left:
NAOMIYEO
SHAREENTANG

~41 hours to go~ the names that will be added to the list

VICKYWONG
IYESHAJAMALUDIN

sighhh.... missing them so much already but will be wishing them all the best in everything that they are doing next year and also for the future ahead:)

To the Accounting peoples: GOODLUCK, STUDY HARD, TAKE A CHILL PILL and SMILE :D
To us Jap peoples: SOON SOON SOON its going to be OVER soon and we can PARTY after that!!!

COUNTING DOWN to BYEBYE PERTH: 7 days...

No comments: